Know Your 2GIS – Offline maps App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
75 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos), Czech Republic (Prague), Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Abakan, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Gorno-Altaisk, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kazan, Kemerovo, Khabarovsk, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Makhachkala, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Penza, Perm, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stary Oskol, Stavropol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ufa, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Uralsk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladimir, Vladivostok, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Yakutsk, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg, Yoshkar Ola, Almaty, Astana, Bishkek, Dnepropetrovsk, Karaganda, Kiev, Odessa and Uralsk.
– Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.);
– Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
– Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
– Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings;
– Navigator with CarPlay support. Get directions to your favorite places, any address or business with actual traffic situation in mind.
2GIS allows you to:
– Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
– Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
– Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
– Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
– Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
2GIS – Offline maps for PC Free Download Links:
2GIS – Offline maps for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the 2GIS – Offline maps for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run 2GIS – Offline maps for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
2GIS – Offline maps for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for 2GIS – Offline maps:
Inorder to run 2GIS – Offline maps on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the 2GIS – Offline maps for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including 2GIS – Offline maps for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running 2GIS – Offline maps on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install 2GIS – Offline maps for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the 2GIS – Offline maps for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.