Know Your Microsoft Outlook App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
– Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
– Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
– Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
– Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
– View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
– Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
– Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Microsoft Outlook for PC Free Download Links:
Microsoft Outlook for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Microsoft Outlook for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Microsoft Outlook for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Microsoft Outlook for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Microsoft Outlook:
Inorder to run Microsoft Outlook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Microsoft Outlook for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Microsoft Outlook for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Microsoft Outlook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Microsoft Outlook for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Microsoft Outlook for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.