Know Your UBS Mobile Banking App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Do your banking securely and conveniently with a smartphone or tablet – wherever you are.
This is what the UBS Mobile Banking app offers:
• Accounts: check your account balances as well as the last credits and debits; transfer cash from one account to others
• Credit and prepaid cards: check your spending as well as the last statement; easily increase the available amount; if your card is lost, then block it immediately in the app
• Debit cards: increase or reduce the limits at any time; restrict the region of use for your protection
• Payments: conveniently scan your payment slips and use the payment wizard for other transfers; approve e-bills with just a few clicks
• Personal Financial Assistant: find out where you spent your money; keep an eye on your budget and savings goals
• Assets: track the market value of your portfolios and custody accounts, view positions and resent transactions
• Markets and trade: keep pace with the markets and trade securities; access our research and CIO views
• Push notifications: immediately see when your cards or accounts are debited or credited – and much more
• Mailbox: secure and confidential communication with your client advisor
UBS Switzerland AG and other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG have made the UBS Mobile Banking App (“App”) available to, and this App is only intended for and able to be used by, existing customers of UBS Switzerland AG and such other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG. The App is not intended to be used by US persons. The availability of the App in the US App Store for download does not constitute a solicitation, offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction, nor does it establish or constitute a solicitation or offer to establish a customer relationship between the person who downloads the App and UBS Switzerland AG or any other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG.
The scope of functions and languages may differ depending on the country.
Do you meet the requirements?
• Banking relationship with UBS Switzerland AG, UBS Europe SE (Germany) or UBS AG (Hong Kong, Singapore) and access to UBS Digital Banking
• iPhone 5s and iOS 9.0 or higher
• iPad Air and iOS 9.0 or higher
Login made easy
Login securely and conveniently and still use all functions – this is possible with the UBS Access app. Find out more at ubs.com/access-app. Would you just like to see the account balance or your card transactions, for example? Then simply login with a password or TouchID.
The Mobile Banking app is secure:
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security as UBS e-banking. Thanks to effective methods of identification and stronger encryption of the data, access to your banking is very well protected. In addition, certain transactions require confirmation with the Access Card for your security.
Nevertheless, observe the following recommendations:
• Protect your mobile phone against unwanted access with a screen lock.
• Only use the UBS security features such as agreement number or PIN to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app. Never use them to login to a third-party app.
• Do not disclose any personal information, especially security details. UBS will never ask you for them unsolicited – neither in the app nor by telephone, e-mail or text message.
• After logging in, only use the Access Card and card reader or Access Card Display to confirm character strings that you yourself have entered and whose correctness you can check.
UBS Mobile Banking for PC Free Download Links:
UBS Mobile Banking for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the UBS Mobile Banking for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run UBS Mobile Banking for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
UBS Mobile Banking for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for UBS Mobile Banking:
Inorder to run UBS Mobile Banking on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the UBS Mobile Banking for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including UBS Mobile Banking for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running UBS Mobile Banking on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install UBS Mobile Banking for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the UBS Mobile Banking for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.